Everyday OOTD | College Edition

Welcome back to my blog, and welcome to the beginning of a simple little series I want to start up where I share with you the every day outfits of a college student. Nothing extravagant (unless I'm feeling fancy), just the kind of stuff I genuinely wear on a day to day basis. There are days I wear yoga pants and a hoody, and those days may just get featured too! 

But, my first post is really simple, just a grey crew neck with my political agenda, a vintage army jacket and my docs. The beanie was honestly a bonus, I didn't think I was that coordinated walking out of my apartment that morning. 

This is my first OOTD shoot in a long time, so it was all a bit awkward and uncomfortable, I am so used to being behind the camera, not in front! 









I hope you guys like this kind of post. If you do, let me know in a comment or on my social media! Also, do you guys think I should edit my photos on here, like I edit my photos on my instagram? I currently don't edit my photos on my blog very often. Let me know! 

As always, thank you for reading!
Lots of love

Check me out on: Instagram | YouTube | Facebook | Twitter

CREDIT: 
Photography: Aimee
Artwork: Sam

Instagram

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picter, I read your blog regularly. You all time share very useful information. Best image editing service, Image Remove Background photodesignexpert.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent post! It is very useful to read for the users and keep post more blogs for more useful information.Teeth Whitening Near Me

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts