Student Fashion | Trends on a Budget

Alright, so I have been particularly excited about these late summer, early autumn trends, and I don't think I'm going to tire of them anytime soon. So no matter how late to the trend I am, I don't care, I will rejoice in its beauty for as long as I like! 

First trend that I am loving, and only recently, is the flame trend. I spotted it a while back, and didn't think much of it, but it was such a grower! I think I just saw it on my Instagram feed more and more, and I just fell in love with it. Along with the flame theme, bright blocks of orange have been killer! Which is of course, followed by bright red, which is set to be the hue of the season. To top it all off? Checkerboard! It's like a racecourse runway this year! I just want to show you some of the Instagrammers that have been inspiring my love of these trends, and some of the gems I found when I logged onto ASOS. All links and credit given below. 

I picked ASOS because there is such a wide variety of shops and brands listed on the site, that really anyone can find a statement piece, to fit the trends and their broke-ass-student budget! With a few items that would break the bank too, of course. A girl can dream!

Here are a couple of Instagram babes who are killing the game, and serving me some serious inspo over the last while! I especially love how they are both bringing back the checkerboard Vans! Serious throwback vibes! The thing I notice, is that both bloggers seem to team their blocked colours with very monochromatic outfits, for that added pop to their bright colour palette. Take a look! 

Ladies and gents, linabugz
Find her on Instagram here!








Followed by an Irish babe, janinemcbennet!
Find her on Instagram here!







Just a few bits I found when I went searching on ASOS for pieces to fit the trends. 
All linked below images.















That's all I have for you this time around. Let me know if you liked this kind of post, and if you would like to see more of this kind of trend-commentary. Let me know in the comments or on social media what trends you're loving! I was never trend-aware before, but I'm starting to enjoy watching them come in and out! Let me know your thoughts!

As always,
Thanks for reading
Lots of love,
xoxo



Comments

Popular Posts