Iljin & KinMx Street Art Collaboration | Cruthú Arts Festival 2017

I spent the first two days of the Cruthú Arts Festival 2017 walking around and filming for my YouTube channel, which, if you haven't checked out, you should, here

Iljin and KinMx worked on this alleyway together, and I was lucky enough to get talking to them whilst I was filming and photographing the festival. They were so kind, and they were so encouraging of me and my blog, photography, and YouTube. They were so cool, calm and collected about me running around them, filming, photographing them, and even questioning them! 


After spending the evening on a long car journey, scrolling through their Instagram accounts (click here to see iljin & kinMx), I came back the next day, and they had been on my account too, and even checking out my YouTube. They were so humble and down-to-earth, I felt really comfortable talking to them, even though they are both highly established street artists, and I'm just a girl who likes to blog and talk to a camera! 





The first thing Kathrina (KinMx) greeted me with on the second day, as I walked into the alley, was an immediate request to take her picture for her Instagram account, on her phone. And so, we had a short, impromtu photoshoot for her Instagram. It felt really good for my practices to be appreciated and immediately trusted by such talented artists. 





Both artists have been in Longford for Cruthú before, but this year is the first year I gathered the courage to talk to them and engage with them. They're just people after all, just like all of us. 




After their short stay at the festival, Pavel (iljin) got in contact with me, and asked for photos of the finished piece. I didn't have any but I went out today and took some, including their signatures. 


I hope you all enjoy the photos, and if you haven't already, check out my YouTube video on their work. (Follow this link



Check out my Instagram! (Click here)









Did you attend the Cruthú Arts Festival this year? What was your favourite part?

As always,
Thank you so much for reading

Lots of love xoxo



Comments

Popular Posts