OOTD Feat. Friendtex & New Look | Andy Warhol Look & Catch Up!

My OOTD post today is inspired by Andy Warhol (shock horror, I know.) 

I've got my stripes, my shades, my biker jacket and some personal twists, to make it my own.
I even tried out some stereo typically Andy poses.

I hope you like it, and when you make it to the end, I've got a catch up for you guys with what's been going on in my life for the last few weeks. Adventures you might say. 

Keep scrolling!



Biker jacket - Friendtex | Striped Mesh top - Friendtex | Black Super Stretch Skinnies - Friendtex | Yellow Structured Backpack - New Look | Racerback Front ribbed croptop - Penneys | Black Boots - TK Maxx | Belt - Vintage | Scarf - Vintage | Mirrored shades - Tally Weijl | Watch - Argos | Charm Bracelets - Alex and Ani 












All photography and photo edit credit go to Angelika Sowul.
Find her blog to see more of her work here and her Facebook here.

All Friendtex apparel was bought from Freckles Ladies Fashions in Longford Town.
Find the Facebook here and the website here.


Hi guys! Thanks so much for taking a look at my outfit post, I hope you liked it. 

So I have been away from my blog for quite some time, but not without reason, I assure you! I have not started this blog, only to give up after a few posts. There has been a crazy amount of stuff going on for me over the past while, but I am very determined to keep up this blog. I enjoy it too much not to. And don't worry, I have plenty of post ideas to keep me going, I didn't run out!

My brother moved to Portland, Oregon earlier this year and so myself and my family went to visit him for a couple of weeks. Yes, it was fantastic, and yes I will be putting up a/some blog post(s) about my trip. But not only was I away for those two weeks, but in the week beforehand I had to prepare for starting university

You see, I arrived home on a Saturday, I moved into college on the Sunday, and started on Monday. I had a lot of organising to do in the weeks preceding my trip to the States. It was all a bit hectic, I even spent a significant amount of my holiday-time registering online for my course etc. Bit of a drag, but let me tell you it was so worth it!

What college course am I doing?
How have I found the first few weeks? What did I pack? How is it living with strangers in a land far away from home comfort? What do I wear? Clubs and Socs? What is my chosen career path?
 HOW DO I COLLEGE? 

All will be revealed my lovelies, in another post. I do not claim to be an expert on how to survive college life, but I would like to share my personal experience with you all. I have some very exciting news already since I started college. I repeat, all will be revealed.

See you on my next post! It'll be much sooner than last time.

 I promise.  




Comments

  1. You look amazing as always Huni , I ve been so much enjoying the time with you on that photo session :) x I am also very proud of you that you are working so hard and getting so well in College x Looking forward to see you soon x Oh and did you get the magnet for me from US ? <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Angel <3
      I have so much work, it's unbelievable. I'm barely getting any me time, never mind time to blog! But I am so determined!
      Yes I want to see you soon, it's been so long.
      I did get your magnet of course, and I carry it in my purse in case I ever see you!

      Delete
    2. Aww that is so cute Hun <3 Looking forward to see you . Let me know when you will have time and we meet up <3 x

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts