Penneys Jewelry Haul

I recently went into Penneys and I was so pleasantly surprised by their selection of jewelry. There were so many gorgeous pieces, some of which I couldn't resist picking up. Some of the pieces were so dainty and pretty and others were very bohemian, a selection of them were even quite grunge. They were so reasonably priced, I couldn't believe it! I am very excited about styling these pieces.


This double crystal pendant necklace is simply gorgeous! The gold chain paired with dainty gold wire wrapped around and through the little faux crystals that have a peachy-pink hue are like a match made in heaven. And only €4! (FYI I'm a bit of a bargain hunter.) I have worn this so many times already. Although the two chains are attached to each other, you have the option to make it longer or shorter which is just ideal. And they haven't gotten tangled up in each other yet. Score!



Onto this 5 pack of bracelets. I could be wrong but I think this could have been part of a festival-y collection of theirs. (Which was all equally FAB!) The different packaging suggests it was part of a limited collection. This set includes dainty gold chains again with tiny charms this time. The mix in this set gives a really good balance in textures, which is something I love! I love to play with different textures in a look, I think it's really important. Here there is the little bit of bling and shine, with muted tone stones and a fabric bracelet to break away from the gold chain look. Yet the look as a whole is really harmonious (and only €1.50!!) 



And now onto a set of stunning rings. This set includes 3 midi and 3 regular rings. I always have so much trouble when it comes to buying rings. They're either too big or too small, or there is a multi-pack and I only like one or two of them. But I can see myself wearing every one of these, both individually and in various combinations. And I was surprised to see so many of them for just €4, because I would expect to pay that for one of the regular ones individually. Bargains, bargains, bargains. Gotta love 'em!


Each of the designs are very individual yet are all following the same theme. I love this tone of gold, it's not as yellow as the gold on the bracelets, which I like a lot! The design on each of them is really intricate and again there is a balance in texture in this set. Some of the stones are muted where others are more translucent and shiny. A really great find!


This final piece, the most expensive of the lot, (still only €8) is a necklace with three layers, that cannot be worn separately but I don't think I would want to if I'm honest. It looks too good as a whole! The design has some definite bohemian vibes showing through. I have been looking for something like this for a while, and I was looking at large coin pieces but the value of this piece was too good to resist. It wasn't exactly what I was looking for, so watch this space for more..(bargain hunting might not be my only problem.) I love the tone of silver in this piece. I always call it 'dirty silver'..I have no idea what it really is, but it works so well with this design. 

Expect some outfit posts up here, or some snaps on my Instagram or Twitter featuring these bits. 

Until next time!



Comments

  1. I just love Bargains!! And Love Pennys <3 my fav shop ever! I Love your stuff you bought it , and the last one I saw it today on you Hun <3 x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you darling! You always have such lovely comments. x

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts